Wednesday, September 25, 2013

League of Extraordinary Bloggers - STOP IT!!!


So this week the League is venting our pet peeves. For me it was between Facebook Spoilers and those ridiculous singing intros before prime time football games. You know the ones with scantily clad women (performing some stupid rendition of a main stream song, edited for football) who have probably never watched a football game in their lives? Well Facebook spoilers won!

With "Breaking Bad" coming to an epic close the spoilers have been redonkulous! Not everyone can tune in exactly when the show airs. I mean I've seen mid episode spoilers! I even had the winner of "Top Chef" spoiled for me! Is nothing sacred! To those who spoiler shows on facebook I say this "I know you're super hip and trendy, watching a show like "Breaking Bad" (who does that) but please, give us at least 24'hours before you blab about how shocked you are by the plot twists!" .....end rant!

So there you go, my biggest pet peeve. League updates to come when I'm home and not on my iPad ;)

7 comments:

  1. Now I know why you're not on twitter. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just as bad on there ey? There's nowhere to hide!

      Delete
  2. I have never seen an episode of Breaking Bad. We don't get it down here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Yeah what's is all this about Breaking Bad?

      Delete
  3. Had to put my blinders on this past Monday after the Dexter finale aired. There should be a week of silence on these sorts of things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If not a week at LEAST 48 hours! What you think of Dexter finale? I kinda didn't grt it....

      Delete
    2. It was okay, didn't hate it but didn't love it. I think this final season was lacking overall though.

      Delete