Sunday, March 3, 2013

Toy Spotlight - Kotobukiya

Yesterday my package of statues, that I pre ordered all the way back in August of last year, finally arrived. Inside were the new ArtFx New 52 Superman and Green Lantern statues by Kotobukiya.
The packaging is plastic all the way around.
These transparent graphics look really nice on the sides.
I love the metallic paint, Superman's pose, and his trademark curl in his hair.

Once again the green metallic paint looks great. When I have all seven (being released once a month until June) together the colors are going to look stunning. They added some great touches to this figure. His hand has some light green around his ring giving the appearance it is glowing. So cool.

They all come with a nice black magnetic base. I like this because it allows for more display options when all seven are together.

As I said these will be released once a month until June. The finished set will include Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg and Wonder Woman. If you like these characters I'd definitely pick these guys up!
The full set.

No comments:

Post a Comment