Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Toy Spotlight - LEGO

No surprise here, another LEGO toy spotlight. I am officially hooked on these blind bagged minifigures. They are releasing some really neat characters and this big kid is having fun collecting and displaying them. The best part is they are pretty cheap so I'm having fun without breaking the bank.

 Some series 9 favorites....

Series 9 was great. It saw the release of some really cool characters. Well series 10 looks like it won't disappoint either. They have released a list of characters and pictures of each. What's extra cool about wave ten is the addition of a 17th character (all previous waves had 16). I supposes it's a way to commemorate the tenth wave....who knows.....but there will be a limited GOLD minifigure included with series 10 that, according to sources, will be limited to 5,000. I will most certainly need to get my hands on one of those!


No comments:

Post a Comment