Monday, December 24, 2012

Nerd Nook Newbies - Week 4

Welcome to another week of Nerd Nook Newbies.  This week I'll be showing you some additions to collections I am currently working on.

Number 1 - Fruit Brute

As I mentioned 2 Newbies ago, I am working on a complete set of the General Mills Monsters vinyl toys that were promotions during the 70s. I picked up two more recently bringing me within one of the completing the set.
This particular monster was discontinued leaving only Count Chocula, Frankenberry, and Boo Berry. Fruit Brute is really cool in my opinion. He seems to have the most detail in both his paint and his sculpt.

Next New Newbie - Frankenberry

These guys are pretty cool.  I am hoping to add some other vintage items of these characters and maybe even some of the newer stuff.
My Monsters Collection So Far....(The Count is still my favorite)

Next on Newbies -  My Vintage Star Wars Collection Grows....

Luke Skywalker 1977 and Han Solo 1977
"You're all clear kid, now let's blow this thing and get outta here!"
EWOKS! "akeeeeatah!"
These old school vintage figures from Kenner are really cool.  I have plans for a really neat display as my collection gets closer to being complete.  Look for that update in the weeks to come on a future Nerd Nook Nerbies!

Thanks for taking a look at some of my new stuff and feel free to let me know what you think...esp if you collect any of the items I'm showcasing! I personally really enjoy hearing about and especially seeing other people's collections.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

"Yeah but who's gonna fly it kid!? You!?!?"

No comments:

Post a Comment