Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Movie Minute.....or two and a half....

So I've been a Superman mega fan for as long as I can remember ....
Who is that kid?!?!?And how did he get in my blog!?!?! Hmmmm.....

Anyway I was automatically excited, even after being epically disappointed by 2006's go at what seemed to be a reboot of Christopher Reeves' Superman. Don't get me wrong, Christopher Reeves, in my mind, is THE perfect Superman and I have some great memories watching those movies. But I think for this day and age something fresh is needed. For fear of getting my hopes up...I think this new one may be just that.

I'm definitely digging the music (even though it sounds strangely familiar to one of my favorite movie's original scores "Gladitator"). I also like how he doesn't come off as perfect in this trailer. He doesn't look like the goody two shoes old Supes has come to represent.  I like the inner demons thing when it comes to my super heroes.  Probably why I like Batman so much. Needless to say I am psyched for this release. 
 
Being a teacher i already love the month of June. With this movie being released on the last day of school!!!!! I mean come on! But hey, I'm not complaining......
 
"I'm here to fight for truth, justice, and the American way...." .....great quote but now we need some grit to our Man of Steel.....I hope this movie delivers it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment